• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benjamin Maurauder trigger sourcing

Here is my input regarding the trigger itself, not the whole trigger group:
A while back folks found that replacing the trigger blade with one from Rapid Air Weapons is a great upgrade. The stock Crosman trigger is some kind of sintered metal and easily broken (which typically only occurs if shipping or handling without a trigger guard in place). The RAW trigger is a higher quality metal, and has a little bit of setback and a better shape. The pivot hole has to be enlarged slightly but is otherwise a drop-in replacement. The last time I purchased one was before RAW became part of Air Force, so I honestly don't know if they still sell that trigger as an individual part.

If you are trying to get the entire trigger assembly for a Gen II Mararuder, I would suggest calling Crosman with the part number for the entire assembly - that would be 1764-105. That would be your lowest cost way to get it all together. That will get you everything listed in your linked article. All you would need would be the mounting screws.

If you just want the trigger blade itself, I agree with Mobilemail - get either the RAW trigger blade, or even better (and more expensive) would be the trigger made by Rowan Engineering in Britain for the RAW: https://www.rowanengineering.com/products24.htm#theobenadjtrigger

With the Rowan blade you can even order it sized for the Marauder pin (1/8") and not have to drill it out . . .

So I need the EVP to get the part number I already listed?
@HW100Tuning I believe so. You posted the model number (BP1764) which is listed on the first page of the EVP. That lets us know that the parts listed in the diagrams (contained in the link that @dan_house posted) will fit the specific .177 Marauder model that you own.
93E1A3D1-3A02-4635-B4FF-E936D5EFCF8D.jpeg

Then you must go into the diagram and locate the part you wish to purchase. In this case it appears that you want the trigger blade. So look at the picture of the trigger blade, find the number/letter combination that points to it, and look for it on the list in the column to the right (in the red circle).
D61CF258-DA8F-48A5-818B-F566052988B2.jpeg

When placing tour order, that’s the parts number that you give to Crossman. If ordering over the phone,they should be able to tell you if the parts are in stock and may be able to provide an estimated shipping timeframe. I’m not sure how it works for people living outside of the U.S. Considering what’s mentioned in the article you posted, I think once you have a rep on the phone that would be a good time to be sure that they understand exactly which part you’re trying to order if there is a difference. I’ve ordered parts from them a while back and that’s how I recall the process going.