Matt Dubber details the new FX Panthera

Just when I thought tacti ugly couldn’t get any uglier. Thank god I will be holding onto my money 😄
Let's analize the comment.

Other respectable member of the forum said this comment is negative. Now my point of view:

It is really positive that Trucker3573 keep it vision so healthy to judge what is ugly and what s not. (Positive).

it is really positive that Trucker3573 keep the ability to wisely decide in what to spend his money and not to fall in merchandise campaigns that pretend to sell us something we do not like (positive).

It is really positive that we all may freely express our point of view about specific rifles. That s the main purpose and asset of this forum (positive).

Cheers to all!

Last edited:
I don’t care what anybody likes, to each their own, just tired of hearing about fx and how great they are( not)I owned many fx rifles so I can be biased, get over myself? I don’t have to get over myself, I already know I’m the alpha dominant male 😀
Why open the thread and repeatedly engage if you're tired of it. Ignoring the subjects you don't care for would make more sense.

So, now ain't it about time for Crosman to pop up for a full analysis of the untouched gun by us mere mortals? Just kidding (well sorta), looking forward to some feedback once??? it is on the market. Not really up in my personal wheelhouse but it is great that FX keeps pushing the bar with innovation and thinking outside the box.

Reactions: Loren
Just when I thought tacti ugly couldn’t get any uglier. Thank god I will be holding onto my money 😄
Dreamline Aeron0DB.jpeg

Different yes but not all that different in over all looks than my Dreamline in Aeron Hunter Chassis. I don't mind the look of it and for it's purpose it seems pretty well thought out.

So only fx has second to none customer service? and othe brands don’t make tons of power or are tuneable? You might want to come out of that fx fanboy bubble you live in and get some fresh air 😉
I'm not a man of limited means, I've owned other brands, and I own FX for a reason now. But since we're on the subject, in your opinion, what other gun and brand is able to keep up with the power and tunability of the Impact M3, pound for pound, caliber for caliber? What else is winning as much as the Impact? I'm curious to get your thoughts...who knows, maybe I will try something else if you can state the facts.

Last edited:
Reactions: tibor and qball
Wow! I’ll probably never own one, but the engineering from FX is awesome! Kinda reminds me of DJI and how they try to revamp the next best thing. I own a dreamline tact compact and love it and since added 4 plenums a .30 cal barrel and other do dads but the innovation from FX is just something else!! Great time to be an air gunner! This is my collection and it will grow!! I have a umarex notos .22 on the way when ever it’s off pre order lol!! Peace and love my fellow air gunners!!

CF68D46C-6176-4587-9312-722589522FE8.jpeg

Reactions: tibor and abqjoe
View attachment 311813

Different yes but not all that different in over all looks than my Dreamline in Aeron Hunter Chassis. I don't mind the look of it and for it's purpose it seems pretty well thought out.
See that just isn’t for me either. Slap a classic stock on it. Different strokes for different folks. No idea why those earlier guys got so offended. Like I called their wives ugly or something. I guess it’s like the YouTube channels here as well. Everything must be roses and sweet dreams.

See that just isn’t for me either. Slap a classic stock on it. Different strokes for different folks. No idea why those earlier guys got so offended. Like I called their wives ugly or something. I guess it’s like the YouTube channels here as well. Everything must be roses and sweet dreams.
Yes I get it I am more of a classic stock guy too which I why I really love my Crowns !
25 Crown FGL.jpeg

Crown Alpha Wheel.jpeg

How many people in here bashing this rifle..... are over in the Leshiy 2 thread bashing the look of that rifle?

Call me crazy but the rifle looks much like the Leshiy 2 platform with some of the longer barrels and accessories on it. So this is basically a bolt action Leshiy 2. If you don't like it, fine, but there are people that will. Everyone likes different things ;)

As much as I can't stand the Impact I think this is an improvement. Obviously a purpose built gun that size wise is perfect for the application. A few things about this gun look very familiar, makes it even more interesting to me. At first it looked completely stupid until a closer look at the plenum and how it stiffens the barrel. I think it's cool but time will tell how this system holds up in various climates. I have to keep in mind most of the information is coming from stakeholders so it needs to be positive, especially now. Matt obviously worked hard on helping to develop this and I think he did a good job. Will this take place of the Impact? No it most certainly won't but it's nice to have another option for those wanting to compete.

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66