Matt Dubber details the new FX Panthera

Just when I thought tacti ugly couldn’t get any uglier. Thank god I will be holding onto my money 😄
Think of it this way. Most 50 cal guns are ugly as sin, but they are purpose built. It seems this one is also manufactured in the same vane. If you want pretty, there are many other rifles to choose from.

Think of it this way. Most 50 cal guns are ugly as sin, but they are purpose built. It seems this one is also manufactured in the same vane. If you want pretty, there are many other rifles to choose from.
Absolutely. Precision shooting luckily isn’t my thing. I am actually curious in the airgun world what constitutes PRS? I assume not 100 yard bench rest as wasn’t that won with a crown shooting pellets? Good enough for me.

Just when I thought tacti ugly couldn’t get any uglier. Thank god I will be holding onto my money 😄
Your recent activity tells me everything I need to know about you. "Why are so many of your recent comments negative"?

MOD EDIT: rephrased negative comment

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I’ll pass on watching the fx fanboy and I’ll never own another fx rifle 😀
Another XXXXX! Why'd you even take the time to reply? 🤷‍♀️

MOD EDIT: please refrain from using negative names. If this member cannot appreciate advancements in technology, or dislikes a certain brand, that is their opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people want: World Peace, to stop Global Warming, to end World Hunger...

Of course those would be great, but all I'm asking from the AGN community is that y'all treat each other with dignity and respect. There's no need for publicly spewing negativity. Just move on, stay positive, and focus your energy on something that makes you happy.

Thanks
-Michael

Some people want: World Peace, to stop Global Warming, to end World Hunger...

Of course those would be great, but all I'm asking from the AGN community is that y'all treat each other with dignity and respect. There's no need for publicly spewing negativity. Just move on, stay positive, and focus your energy on something that makes you happy.

Thanks
-Michael
Amen

And just think, I just purchased my third M3 last Monday and right now, I wouldn't own anything else(y) FX for the win......
Third M3? Sorry for your loss lol.. don’t see why someone would own more than one M3 let alone three, to each his own though.. you fx fan boys can have them all.. I’ll stick to my rifles that say made in the USA 😀

Reactions: Bob562
Third M3? Sorry for your loss lol.. don’t see why someone would own more than one M3 let alone three, to each his own though.. you fx fan boys can have them all.. I’ll stick to my rifles that say made in the USA 😀
Sorry, for what?....I haven't had any real problems what so ever! Once they are set up, they just shoot. I have an M3 Sniper with 700mm barrel in 30 cal for the long range stuff and bench shooting. I have an M3 Compact in 22 for pesting, and I have an M3 Compact in 30 cal on it's way for my new backyard coyote problem. Have fun with your Made in the USA rifles, I'm sure they're great....and I'll have fun with my second to none customer service from FX too(y) Oh, and I'll also have fun with my tons of power on tap as well as my tons of tuneability as well.

Reactions: tibor
Sorry, for what?....I haven't had any real problems what so ever! Once they are set up, they just shoot. I have an M3 Sniper with 700mm barrel in 30 cal for the long range stuff and bench shooting. I have an M3 Compact in 22 for pesting, and I have an M3 Compact in 30 cal on it's way for my new backyard coyote problem. Have fun with your Made in the USA rifles, I'm sure they're great....and I'll have fun with my second to none customer service from FX too(y) Oh, and I'll also have fun with my tons of power on tap as well as my tons of tuneability as well.
So only fx has second to none customer service? and othe brands don’t make tons of power or are tuneable? You might want to come out of that fx fanboy bubble you live in and get some fresh air 😉

So only fx has second to none customer service? and othe brands don’t make tons of power or are tuneable? You might want to come out of that fx fanboy bubble you live in and get some fresh air 😉
Why does he need to qualify what he likes to you? What makes you so special?

Get over yourself and let people like what they like, srs Karen vibe brother.

It's the release day for a new gun, this happens all the time and you're running around crying about this and that. LOL

Why does he need to qualify what he likes to you? What makes you so special?

Get over yourself and let people like what they like, srs Karen vibe brother.
I don’t care what anybody likes, to each their own, just tired of hearing about fx and how great they are( not)I owned many fx rifles so I can be biased, get over myself? I don’t have to get over myself, I already know I’m the alpha dominant male 😀

I don’t care what anybody likes, to each their own, just tired of hearing about fx and how great they are( not)I owned many fx rifles so I can be biased, get over myself? I don’t have to get over myself, I already know I’m the alpha dominant male 😀
Which one is it? Don't care what anybody likes, or run around trying to smear. You did the latter so which is it? Can't be both.

Sorry I’ll pass on watching the fx fanboy and I’ll never own another fx rifle 😀
Really seems like someone who "doesn't care what other people like" :ROFLMAO: That is in fact beta behavior.