• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Matador R5, FX Dreamline C, T200, Brocock/brk, FX Boss, Leshiy Classic, Daystate Regal, Ataman AP16

Classified Status
WTS

Nerkz

Jun 29, 2023
Las Vegas, NV United States
UPDATE: For some reason, I was not receiving email notifications and had not responded to some PMs. Sorry for that. Not having checked in on the site directly, I had missed some messages. Will just be regularly checkin in on the site itself. If you had messaged me before and didn't get a response, please feel free to send another if you like.

This is a list of all PCP rifles/pistols I have for sale. Too keep it less bulky, I've only added one picture for each. Feel free to PM for any pictures you might want. Happy to take them.
Traditional rifles/pistol in separate ad. Also the scopes are now up in a their own classifieds post as well, aside from those that mention they have the scope below.

ALL prices include shipping.
I am an individual selling off a collection that I don't have the room to keep. Shipping to lower 48 states.
PayPal, Venmo or Zelle acceptable.

FX Dreamline classic .25 - $1100 (SOLD)
Comes with Athlon Talos 3-12 scope, 1 mag

1000003851.jpg

Brocock Contour S6 Elite .22 - $800
Hawke Vantage 3-9x40 mildot scope and mag pictured
1000003858.jpg

AA T200 .177 - $1,000

1000003864.jpg

Ataman AP16 w/Tanto Supressor & Burris 2x20 - $1,100

There is also an Ataman P2C Carbine Conversion kit for this if interested. Never installed. (black). - $200
Unfortunately, the mag was lost somewhere along the line. Marked it down again for that.
20231229_132149.jpg

Matador R5 .30 (Limited Edition) Walnut stock - $1700 (SOLD)

Comes with All Weather Tac. hard case. #290 of 407 made. Long. Huma reg. installed. (Athlon Argos scope is up for sale separately, if you want it, please let me know. If it's still available I can keep it on).
Matador sm.jpg

Daystate Huntsman Regal .25 - $860

Comes with Crossfire 4-12x40 scope, single shot plate and one mag.
Regal Left sm.jpg

Leshiy Classic .30 (350mm) - $1200
Comes with 1 full seal kit and 1 rebuild kit. Does NOT come with the dedal scope (was since sold separately). ***Have two .25 barrels (250mm & 350mm). If seriously interested in this gun, can include one of the extra barrels of your choice at this price (if they are still available; will be posting them in a separate ad).***
leshiy sm right.jpg

FX Boss .30 (synthetic) - $1400

Comes with hard Plano case with wheels, 2 mags, SS plate and extra seals (no scope). Some cosmetic scratches on bottom of case, but no functional damage. (Has extra foam pad on butt).
FX Boss sm.jpg

Last edited: