• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Matador... just some shots

Just some shots of my 22 short Matador... sexy beast!

matador_11.jpg

matador_12.jpg

Zebra,
I thought you had a shorty Mutant? The Matador is no match for the Mutant.
Apples to oranges , Your pretty well screw ed with the mutant, You are in the trap now and there is No getting out, But I do hear story's of the 25 Mutant coming in 2017,
So I could be wrong,,, Would not be the first time,
The Matador is a very sexy beautiful gun, A lot more than the Mutant .
Mike

"iride"Zebra,
I thought you had a shorty Mutant? The Matador is no match for the Mutant.
Apples to oranges , Your pretty well screw ed with the mutant, You are in the trap now and there is No getting out, But I do hear story's of the 25 Mutant coming in 2017,
So I could be wrong,,, Would not be the first time,
The Matador is a very sexy beautiful gun, A lot more than the Mutant .
Mike
I do have a shorty but who has just one airgun :)

I've been curious about the Edgun Shorts for a while. It's hard to get info from actual owners though because they are out of stock 11 1/2 months per year. For the most part Edgun US is just a website with nice pics but apparently.... there has just been a shipment of edguns smuggled out of Russia in someone's underpants and they are available for a short time only. 

I don't think we'll see a Mutant 25 anytime soon. We normally start seeing pic of new airguns months or sometimes a year before their release. There hasn't been a single photo or announcement. The best chance of getting one is to ask Ernest to make one for you IMO.

"iride"That is a very sexy Edgun, What is that sitting behind the tripod? Is it to help hold the gun with off hand shooting? I have seen them before just not mounted on a gun,
Does it help steady the gun? Does it clip on and off?
Zebra, I have it from a very good source that there is going to be reworked from the ground up 25 Mutant.
Jan, 2017
I'm not sure that is a good thing. I kinda like the existing Mutant design. I wonder why they would need to rework it from the ground up. I was thinking a larger air tube and shroud, a wider transfer port and a 25 mag, probe and barrel. 

If they completely reworked the stock, that would be welcome. It's not so much the shape that upsets me, it's the low quality wood and sloppy inletting. It took me ages to fix the I letting on mine to get a good fit.

I guess nobody is going to tell me how loud the Edgun Short is. Usually that means it is loud but with it being Edgun, it probably means nobody has one because they were out of stock.