• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Events Massachusetts State Championship Match OCT 29th

Looking for Field Target In MA? Well, here it is 20 min outside of Boston

MASSACHUSETTS FIELD TARGET CHAMPIONSHIP IS HERE

Mass Rifle Address is 290R Salem St, Woburn, MA 01801

The match begins at 9:00 am Sight-in opens at 8:00 am

Match Fee is $15.00

There are loaner rifles available and there will be an Air Tank on site

The Mass Rifle Association is located at 290 Rifle Range Rd in Woburn MA 01801. This is a 68-shot match with 17 lanes including 2 Standing lanes and 1 Kneeling lane. Sight-in will begin a little late, at 8:00 - 9:00 am, The match fee is $15 dollars per shooter. There will be an Air tank available as well as cold water. After sight-in, we will have a brief safety meeting and get to the lanes. I hope to see YOU There! We recently made some course alterations to increase the overall difficulty by adjusting some target positions. I hope these subtle changes will use the environment such as sudden gusts and tricky switching winds as more of a factor. With all this being said, I hope to see as many of you as can make it. I'll have both courses set up and ready to shoot. We will see how I decide to Mix up the two courses to change things up a bit. Wishing you all the best, take care and shoot straight! Please, feel free to contact me on the thread if you have any questions or need to contact me for any reason.

My cell 781-272-5755

The State Match will be held on the 29th of October so I hope to see YOU There!

Get your cold weather gear on. Going to be chilly in the morning and cool later in the day.
Always prepared!
687AB6F0-827F-47C6-8F4C-FA71D2C363F0.jpeg