Massachusetts Newbie

Welcome! Best suggestion I have is to Post pictures of the guns and your compressor as well as describing what you see as the manufacturer and model to better serve you with suggestions. Don't know if you're interested in delving into this hobby or your interest is in selling but either way this would be beneficial for you to get the best advice possible from this well of knowledge that exist on this site

Hi Everyone,
I just inherited some air guns, ammunition, tanks and a strange looking air compressor from a relative. I'm in a Now What moment. My knowledge on this sport you can put in a thimble. So be warned, I may have some strange questions. No stupid questions!
Duece
Welcome fellow air gunner! Sounds like you're off to a great start. Love to hear what you have. I'm from N.Y.

Reactions: Bandito
Hi Everyone,
I just inherited some air guns, ammunition, tanks and a strange looking air compressor from a relative. I'm in a Now What moment. My knowledge on this sport you can put in a thimble. So be warned, I may have some strange questions. No stupid questions!
Duece
Greetings! I'm also from Massachusetts and New here. I'm not too new to airguns but only about a year into the PCP stuff. It's pretty cool stuff.