• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Massachusetts Newbie

Welcome to the Bunny Hole, let's see some pictures so in a few years you can look back and wonder, where did all my money go.
Thanks! All this stuff was free from my deceased brother-in-law. I'm still doing inventory, I'm on page 2. I have 12 boxes of Air Venturi 9mm steel shot., two Air Venturi tanks small and large, and a air compressor to charge the tanks. All his stuff was purchased and never used according to my sister-in-law. Just blow the dust off!

Reactions: Bandito
Thanks! All this stuff was free from my deceased brother-in-law. I'm still doing inventory, I'm on page 2. I have 12 boxes of Air Venturi 9mm steel shot., two Air Venturi tanks small and large, and a air compressor to charge the tanks. All his stuff was purchased and never used according to my sister-in-law. Just blow the dust off!
STEEL shot???? Get with the pics, as soon as the dust settles, is sounds like you BIL fell down the Rabbit Hole® biggly.

Hi Everyone,
I just inherited some air guns, ammunition, tanks and a strange looking air compressor from a relative. I'm in a Now What moment. My knowledge on this sport you can put in a thimble. So be warned, I may have some strange questions. No stupid questions!
Duece
welcome aboard pictures of the compressor?

I'm not allowed to post items until I have met Airgun Nation min. Posting Requirements. Working on it! I may post at a firearms site that I have used for many years. This site has a dedicated section for Airguns.

FORUM MODERATOR! I'm surprised Airgun Nation does not have an optional 1 year membership fee of $25.00 for posting items immediately. This fee benefits the website reducing the cost to operate. It works on a well known firearms site in New England that I have been a member of for many years.:)

Presently Airgun Nation's members lose out on airgun items. I'm providing items that I have zero use for. I have no plans on being involved in another shooting sport. I shoot IDPA, USPSA and NFA machine guns. I use to be a NFA, Class 3 dealer in Massachusetts. These three sports consume any free time I have. The listing is to only benefit the sale of items for my sister-in law and the Airgun Nation members. I'm selling all these items at a loss, no profit will be obtained from these items.

Last edited: