Masked Bandits Hammer us with a Compact! :-)

2 Happy Bandits.
Take a close look at BOTH rifles.
LOL, It wasn't a hold-up. Yes, they DID pay!

What do YOU see in this picture?
92273847_10222781733032122_789668426435002368_o.jpg

A bunch of FX's, a few theobins, a urangan, vulcan, SKS, daystate, no air arms I can see.

On the shelves maybe a Donny FL device or two. Some more FX magazines among others. Don't forget your Caldwell Tack Driver bags, abd chronograph. Oh and some scope mounts. Of course there is the Hammer and Dramsomethingorother.

Oops. Can't forget the Joe B airtanks and fill assemblies.

Did I do good Joe?

Impressive John, you came pretty close. You have a very good eye and got most of them right. Stop by the store and I'll hand to you an ATFS T-Shirt.

.......A bunch of FX on the wall, .......check (not the complete inventory, but the just display for Wildcat, Dreamline, Crown and Crown Continuum). As for our Impacts, we have an excellent displays that aren't in view. The 4 or 5 Display Impacts totally decked out with K&L and Saber Tech are on display are out of the picture (as are many other guns). The rest are in the storage room.

The wall to the left I call the "Black Guns" for obvious reason. It takes a while putting everything away at the end of the day. Bulk inventory for all guns is under lock and key, includes dozens of each... Impacts, Crowns, Dreamlines, as well as Air Arms, Crosman, Daystate, Kalibr, Taipan, Umarex, Uragan, Vulcan, Zbroia, etc.. 

The DonnyFL display includes every model Donny makes. Every diameter and length (Tanto, Koi, Tatsu, Sumo, Shogun, Ronin, Emperor, and now the Hammer) as well as Donny's adapters for just about every PCP airgun. (Donny is on top of the business and is a great guy).

The FX Mags you see are not for display, but used when tuning. We are moving the display magazines to that area this week, so you must be able to read minds. (so many varieties, etc. we had to add another 6 Ft display for Magazines, as well as all the JSB pellet, NSA slugs, FX Hybrids, etc.

The Chronograph section includes the Caldwell, FX Radar, etc.. We like both very much and use both when tuning, testing, etc..

Scope mounts are not shown. We have WAY TOO MANY TO SHOW! We have literally thousands of various mounts Picatinny to 30mm, Picatinny to 1", Dovetail to 30mm, Dovetail to 30mm, Dovetail to 1", each of the former in low, medium and high, and FX No-Limits in all of the variants! I just did an inventory, and was shocked at how many we have! I'll take your suggestion and make a display for the scope mounts (thanks or the input). BTW, you should see our scope display! We stock hundreds of scopes to go with the mounts.

.......A few Theobens, ....... Good eye again, I didn't think they were in the the picture except the AZ MK2in the rack on the right. I have about a dozen AZ Rapids to the left of cabinet as well a a number of Theoben Eliminators. If you are interested in Theobens and would like, I'll do a special video on them.

.......Uragans (short and long)....... are not seen in this picture, but on display in front of the 2 bandits (out of view of photograph). How'd you guess those, if they are out of the picture? Did you stopped by and visit? :)

Also in the picture is Brocock, Kalibr, Zbroia

The tanks behind the counter are for filling display guns and when testing/tuning guns. The displays for the JoeB tanks, regulated hose assemblies, etc., are under the glass cabinets beneath the EdGun R5M and Uragans on display in the center of the room that are not visible.

If you haven't already stopped by to see the shop, please do. I'll add pictures to this post as soon as I get the time :) 

+1 714-907-0067