• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Maruder and P-Rod extended mags?

Reactions: X27
Let us know how they are if you buy one. I would want higher capacity mags for all my airguns if they were available. I considered making my own but I never get further than designing one in my head... I even considered adapting the ribbons from the box mags on the air ordnance smg 22. 

The 3d printed mags look kinda rough in the photos. 3d printed products have a rough texture on the surface if they aren't sanded or chemically smoothed. The ones in the pic don't look sanded. I have no idea if / how this would effect the pellet or accuracy though (given how soft pellets are). I would worry about deformed pellets and seating problems.

Maybe you could ask for pics that show pellet holes (they might be drilled instead of printed). Also, ask the seller to tell you how they are finished. If they lie to you in the emails then that counts as a false description if you have to raise a case (so you can get your money back). 

They're probably fine but I have been burnt before with buying stuff from foreign eBay sellers. When you raise a case for an item not matching the description etc , the seller says "return it and I'll give you a refund" because they know that return shipping is more than you paid originally so you won't bother. 

On a case where I showed that the seller deliberately lied to me, eBay awarded a full refund and I got to tell the seller that I would return the product once they paid for the international shipping. Buying from Eastern Europe or the old soviet block can be like buying from China so protect yourself. 

Reactions: X27
I did notice that there was no tracking number and it was shipped economy class. I'm in no hurry to get it and if it is a good quality product and this is how he can help keep the cost down than I'm OK with that...
Shipping was $5.00 bringing the price to $16.99 
Currently Walmart is selling factory .25 cal mags for $12.00
So a $4.99 diffreance for an expire mental mag with 2 extra rounds is not to bad. If it works Id buy these over stock mags.

"X27"I did notice that there was no tracking number and it was shipped economy class. I'm in no hurry to get it and if it is a good quality product and this is how he can help keep the cost down than I'm OK with that...
Shipping was $5.00 bringing the price to $16.99 
Currently Walmart is selling factory .25 cal mags for $12.00
So a $4.99 diffreance for an expire mental mag with 2 extra rounds is not to bad. If it works Id buy these over stock mags.
After reading your post I went back and checked and seen I didn't received a tracking number either. I placed my order a month ago but wasn't really concerned because as stated in my above post,I've bought items from the Ukraine before and some ( not all ) have taken some time to get here.

However, what's concerning me now is that it doesn't show up on my ebay " purchase " page. I sent the seller a message letting him know I didn't receive the items and requested a tracking number.

I sent ebay a message and the seller has until Oct. 3 rd to reply.

Anyone wanting one of these might want to wait and see how us other members make out before ordering.

Estimated delivery Tuesday, Oct 11, 2016 Monday, Oct 24, 2016

$_1.JPG

Clone/copy/comparible 3D printed 10 round
.25 Benjamin Marauder magazine/clip 
 Item price
$11.99
Quantity1
Item number282178407469
Shipping serviceEconomy Shipping from outside US

"fsa46"
"X27"hope this helps
OK yours looks like it might be legit because it has a leave feedback and mine doesn't.

Would you do one more thing for me. I bought mine from gun2kdt also, BUT the payment said seller Western Bid. Can you check and tell me what yours said ?

Thanks
I have been in contact with this seller for a little bit. He is using mesurments I send to make mags for a P-Rod.

I informed him of this situation and sent him a link to this forum and the one on GTA.
I hope this helps resolve your issue.

"X27"
"fsa46"
"X27"hope this helps
OK yours looks like it might be legit because it has a leave feedback and mine doesn't.

Would you do one more thing for me. I bought mine from gun2kdt also, BUT the payment said seller Western Bid. Can you check and tell me what yours said ?

Thanks
I have been in contact with this seller for a little bit. He is using mesurments I send to make mags for a P-Rod.

I informed him of this situation and sent him a link to this forum and the one on GTA.
I hope this helps resolve your issue.
Wow, thanks, I really appreciate it.