RAW Rapid Martin and Sandra Rutherford really came through with my RAW request

Martin and Sandra Rutherford modified my post Air Force RAW HM1000x chassis to allow me to replace the ugly canister moderator with an 0Db moderator. Beautiful work and personal service from Airguns -USA.

Before and after pics.

4F2D278B-C316-410A-A5F0-B66F658ECB41.jpeg
07D5E926-89AE-4D1E-B6AE-DC25DB2541EC.jpeg

Martin and Sandra Rutherford modified my post Air Force RAW HM1000x chassis to allow me to replace the ugly canister moderator with an 0Db moderator. Beautiful work and personal service from Airguns -USA.

Before and after pics.

View attachment 394291View attachment 394292
I like it. How long is that barrel? Looks like the muzzle would touch a 25 yard target…🤔

I sent my Rapid down to Martin and it was one of the rifles that he actually assembled while he was in England and Theoben was still a company. Was cool to talk to him about the rifle and how simple they truly are to work on.
I've also had the honor of speaking with Martin on a call back....such a kind thoughtful person/gentleman!

Reactions: woogie_man
Agreed, spoke with Martin and Sandra few times when I purchased my pre-Air Force RAW HM1000x and a few accessories afterwards. Always pleasant to talk to, most times felt bad when I was asked to call and Martin was pulled out of the shop to talk.

Also have the stock integral carbon fiber moderators on my barrels. How much quieter is the 0db moderator over the OEM? From the pictures, just by having it further away from the breech might be an improvement?

Reactions: Ranchibi