Marflow,took your advice and

got the Diana Bandit ,glad I did...easy to hand pump it is accurate and quiet enough.I got the .22,all's good,Butt the axx grips,I have large hands and it is still not comfortable enough for me.

I was thinking of cutting the grips down as far as I can and then gluing some slimmed down target grips to the way slimmed down Bandit grips,,,...I think that would work better than trying to reform the Bandit grips,...I think therefore I am.....or maybe someone is making custom grips for it.....um I better check that out..... I would think most anyone owning a Bandit or Chaser and using it as a Pistol and not using a butt stock would want to change the funky stock grips....

well I have to say that Diana Bandit wasn't from me for I don't own one, oh wait a minute now I remember it was about the value at that price

I wonder if the grips would swap out Bandit to Chaser

now if the trigger assemblies are the same Bandit and Chaser you can make a good trigger much better and I have posted it to many times

but the bottom line is the triggers and components are sloppy and that is to make them easy to assemble at the factory

I've done 3 Chaser trigger groups from pins, screws, shims and trigger stop and they can be made scary good

email me if you like

[email protected] 

I would love to find out if the grips would swap out and I have a wide hand at 100mm and the Chaser is an easy fit for me

so take care and if there is anything I can do for you just email me I'm retired and have much time on my hands

also have made up a way to mount a weaver-picatinny rail over the barrel that was easy

mike

The shapes of the "stocks" are a lot different,maybe because the Chaser can be made into a small carbine....that doesn't mean the "grips" wouldn't work between the two,that I do not know.

I will look at the parts list between the two pistols and see what is compatible....right now I have no problems with the trigger,properly because the one on my 1700 is so lousy,LOL Mike thanks for your help...BTW I retired out of Bangor,the Trident base there....

South Sound great area

I use my FWB 90 as a base point on triggers, oh I have FWB 65's and Diana model 10's and even a 46m even an odd ball pistol like the Lovena LOV 21 has a remarkable trigger

but that trigger is short stroke and I got the Chaser trigger down to 1 to 1.5mm of travel and my thinking is, the shorter the trigger moves the better the accuracy will be

but that just my bucket I live in

I love to work on triggers when I can

if you find those parts diagrams please send them to me PA is very slow getting both diagrams and parts

I am working on a Stormrider barrel, when i get them, to put on the Chaser and a globe sight mount and thinking that the barrel will be in the TC Contender or Encore length

just tinkering

keep in touch