• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Feedback Marcus120 ???

rugerguy211

Mar 8, 2016
NH, United States
I posted a WTB in the classifieds and got a message from Marcus120. He pointed me to someone in TX who has what I'm looking for.

It appears from what I can see that Marcus120 joined Airgun Nation 2 days ago, the same day he sent me the message.

His message to me is the only post I can find from him.

Does anyone know Marcus120?

Sorry if this is out of line, but I'm about to send $$$ to TX and am suddenly not feeling so confident about not being scammed.

dennis

Yup he may be real ...but hes to new ..don't like the idea of let me direct you to another.. he joined 2 days ago ..he shouldn't be able to contact anyone without 10 posts ..I know he didn't have a want to sell add ..he snuck through the back door sorta.maybe Michael may be able to sew up that loop hole good luck HYNZIE 4s