• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

March scopes on sale at Optics planet

Sale opticaplanet have a bunch of March scopes on sale, not $900 off good but still VERY substantial on some models for March which rarely go on sale. Simply phenomenal and my wet dream scopes. Really good deals, maybe next sale I can save up enough lunch money to get one, for now I like to live vicariously through some you lucky bastards who can afford one.😝

https://www.opticsplanet.com/s/march

Reactions: mercado
@qball I put one in my cart to see the discounted price and it was about $2300 ($400 off). Then Optic Planet had the audacity to try and charge $65 for shipping. I feel insulted.

Wow! 65 bucks for shipping? Maybe because of the insurance cost? Some scopes have free shipping though and still a good deal. Saw couple of scopes I really like for 2200 bucks but I must resist!!!

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
@qball I put one in my cart to see the discounted price and it was about $2300 ($400 off). Then Optic Planet had the audacity to try and charge $65 for shipping. I feel insulted.

I went back and looked again. After I removed an item from my cart, there’s a coupon that cancels shipping costs. I was mistaken.
2AD0F8D7-A777-4941-A097-2162922978AC.1646424084.jpeg

I went back and looked again. After I removed an item from my cart, there’s a coupon that cancels shipping costs. I was mistaken.
2AD0F8D7-A777-4941-A097-2162922978AC.1646424084.jpeg

That's a pretty nice pretty for that scope. I have two and paid a little more and a little less for each. 

Try to apply the 5% coupon on top and see if you can get more off.

@ctshooter I’m not ready for one of these diamonds just yet. I have to get my longe-range shooting skills up to par before diving off the deep end. I can’t justify spending that sort of money on a high end scope considering the shot groups I currently produce. It’s a wishlist scope for sure though. When I am ready, I’ll probably kick myself in the ass and wish that I bought one today. I had to add the item to my cart to view the sale price. 

Took advantage. 

FF984707-56FB-4EE1-85A6-2F867E48D1AC.1647565928.jpeg

I assume that's one of the D10V24 models? Which one did you get?

Euro Optic had one left & I was very tempted but refrained. 

I hope you love it. Let us know how.

Yup it’s a D10V24TI. It was a demo from optics planet which I reckon means it was mounted on display at shot show in Jan. It is flawless and quite a bit less than retail. It was still a lot more than I planned to spend but it ticked all the boxes and the fact that it is 1-10x in the same size and weight as most 1-6x made it a bit more palatable. I haven’t spent much time with it yet but initial impressions are good!!

Took advantage. 

FF984707-56FB-4EE1-85A6-2F867E48D1AC.1647565928.jpeg

I assume that's one of the D10V24 models? Which one did you get?

Euro Optic had one left & I was very tempted but refrained. 

I hope you love it. Let us know how.

Yup it’s a D10V24TI. It was a demo from optics planet which I reckon means it was mounted on display at shot show in Jan. It is flawless and quite a bit less than retail. It was still a lot more than I planned to spend but it ticked all the boxes and the fact that it is 1-10x in the same size and weight as most 1-6x made it a bit more palatable. I haven’t spent much time with it yet but initial impressions are good!!

Which reticle?

You may have seen that Optics Planet coupons and sales do not apply to March scopes any more - which is a bummer if you are looking for a good deal - but their sister site DVOR.com does occasionally feature March scopes at a discount.

DVOR works differently as they have products for a fixed period of time - usually 5 days and then it is gone/expired. You do need to sign up to even see what they have.

The prices on the March scopes when they have had them have been amazing. I really like my 1-10x shorty so I ended up buying a 2nd one for another rifle because the price was awesome.