• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Marauder still good?

Wow. I don't even know where to start.
In the power-burner world, the ultimate 'tinker-toy' is the 10/22, right? If it's made, it's available for the 10/22.
In the airgun world, that's the Marauder. They're not outrageously expensive to start with. The design is simple. It's efficient, accurate, and acceptably powerful ---right out of the box.
But....If you have but a modicum of mechanical ability you can turn it into an absolute screamer, and for not that much money!
Over the past decade, I've owned six. I'd build one out the way I wanted, someone would see it and want it, I'd sell it thinking I'd buy something better......
and I always seem to come back to the M-rod.

If you love pellets, it's an easy gun out to 100yds. If you're better than average, it's good for more.
If you're a slug-slinger, you're good for 100+ any day of the week.
For better or worse it's the only gun I own that will feed any piece of lead available. Including Polymags!
Would I recommend one today? Definitely! Positively! It's a GREAT first PCP. It's a great platform for us tinkerers.
and......pests absolutely HATE it!

View attachment 270529
what this guy said !! Great gun i do not see why anyone would put it down . and "deadeye " won nationals with his .!2019 i think .