• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benjamin Marauder side lever?

Thanks Mike looks great but too pricey for me.

Yep, $325 is ridiculous!!!

Perhaps WE can get Crosman/Benjamin to upgrade their own danged product?

Oh well... never mind...

Don't get me wrong. I love the Crosman/Benjamin airguns I have, but the Marauder should have been upgraded to a side lever long ago. JMHO

I bought this one to use in a bottle fed Mauearder that I built out of spare parts, but needed a breech. This unit fits both Gen I and 2 guns, which is nice, but it will require you to have your barrel turned down a smidge to fit - I don't know why they do that . . . https://www.airgunbuy.com/side-lever-breech-marauder-gen1-gen2.html

It functions well and I like it, but I really don't think of the side lever breech as a reasonable "upgrade" to a Marauder - for the money, I think it would be better to put it towards another gun altogether. Either sell the Marauder and get the one you want, or expand your collection . . .

Reactions: joelayfield
Picked up a JSAR side lever breech years ago ... ( pre covid ) and it is a quality product with a big PLUS it places barrel a tad higher allowing a full 1" shroud to be fitted.

It seems nearly all things AFTER MARKET Marauder have all gone bye bye :cry:
While Hill still markets some bits & pieces and JSAR pretty sure can provide Balanced valves & IIRC some alloy air tubes from another vendor.

DSCF0860.JPG

Airgun Revisions has custom made aluminum air tubes. This is your place to go for all your mauader needs, weather you are looking for a good tune, custom parts, ready to go tuned Benjamin airguns, or just a good deal on a New stock Benjamin. I am not affiliated in any way with Airgun Revisions. Just helping out our community, with info of a respected vender.

Last edited:
Reactions: PumaCarl
The JSAR breech is very high end and smooth:

The above rifle was built completely from parts aquired from Crosman, various classified sections, JSAR, Huma, AGR, Archer, Tim Hill and some give aways. No part of the above rifle was ever in my procession as part of a complete rifle. Therefore there was no initial purchase price of a complete rifle to factor in. The rifle cost the sum total of the assembled parts only.

Last edited: