Marauder scope rings?

Medium work on my mRod non field and target 22 with alpha6 50mm, 30 tube.

Only thing is, afaik all rings are not created equal. med may be different from ring to ring.

Don't remember what make my rings are, just some cheap 12$ off amazon. But got what they called "medium ring". Has 3/16" between bottom of scope tube and magazine top, got dove tail rail with 3/4" room between rail and scope tube. Got a little less than 1/2" between barrel shroud and 50mm optic...

jmo

Med should work fine for scope clearance, but if you are using the magazine and not a single shot tray maybe not, as not rings all are created equally. I typically use Vortex precision rings medium and they clear a 50mm Crimson Trace scope at .92” of ring height on my mrods. However, Hawke medium measured 1.1” allowing the mag to be inserted. Moot bc I use the tray anyhow. On the regular mrod breech a pic to dovetail insert adapter raises the vortex just enough to clear a magazine. 

I've got an m-rod .177 that came with pic mount - not sure what *specific* m-rod model it is . . . but anyway - I just went and looked at it - I have a blackhound 4-14x44 on it with the rings that those scopes ship with. Height of the rings . . . . ?? Medium . . . 'ish (?) I have no issues loading the 10 round magazines with it - works a treat. I just google searched around for it -- this one actually. ( although mines been modified some . . .. but it started out like this ;-) )