Marauder pistol bullpup kit

Does anyone know if the rapid-70 P-ROD bullpup kit is still being made? I've seen a couple on eBay but they were gone before I even got a chance to click on the auction page. Haven't seen any posts about them that were newer than 2 or 3 years old.. I'm looking to get one for my daughter... Any information is appreciated.. thanks in advance
26098502944_e907fd1915_b.1605714694.jpg

Does anyone know if the rapid-70 P-ROD bullpup kit is still being made? I've seen a couple on eBay but they were gone before I even got a chance to click on the auction page. Haven't seen any posts about them that were newer than 2 or 3 years old.. I'm looking to get one for my daughter... Any information is appreciated.. thanks in advance

Hi

Javier (Rapid-70) no longer manufactures them if you want one it will have to be second hand but it will be difficult to find because they are all assembled, if you are very interested I can make a publication in another forum but I don't know if you will be worth paying the shipping from Spain

Regards 

Enkey 

Hi

Javier (Rapid-70) no longer manufactures them if you want one it will have to be second hand but it will be difficult to find because they are all assembled, if you are very interested I can make a publication in another forum but I don't know if you will be worth paying the shipping from Spain

Regards 

Enkey

Yes, I'm interested.. I'd rather buy it second hand already assembled but I'll take what I can get.. please keep me informed.. thanks

I contacted Rapid-70. He said he is still making the kits for the Marauder pistol and rifle. He said he is working on a batch of kits and that Covid19 has slowed production and he would contact me when the kits are ready. I think I saw the first one in 2014 and wanted one ever sense. MM

Have you got a ballpark idea of the price for the kits? It looks like there's a lot of CNC metal work and linkage, etc...in addition to the wood stock.

Hoot

I found a post on this website from years ago and it has his email so I gave it a shot.. he responded..he says he is still making them.. has there ever been anything negative said about him and his shipping?? Does he ship on time or does he take forever to send out his items?? this is the 2nd email he sent. 

Hi Scroooface:

The price of the complete kit: (shipping cost included. Package delivered to your home). 

375 USD (shipping cost included. Package delivered to your home). 

PAYMENT:

The payment methods: PayPal: My account is: [email protected] 

I hope I could help you. 

Best regards, 

Javier (rapid-70)

​​​​​​

I contacted Rapid-70. He said he is still making the kits for the Marauder pistol and rifle. He said he is working on a batch of kits and that Covid19 has slowed production and he would contact me when the kits are ready. I think I saw the first one in 2014 and wanted one ever sense. MM

Hi

If Javier is like this, he makes a certain number of products, he sells them and then disappears until one day he has another idea of ​​another product, he put it in production, a limited number sells it and no longer manufactures it, if there is someone interested, now is the opportunity Acquiring it for when you sell them can take years to produce again as he never manufacture again, his products are of quality.

Regards 

Enkey 

I found a post on this website from years ago and it has his email so I gave it a shot.. he responded..he says he is still making them.. has there ever been anything negative said about him and his shipping?? Does he ship on time or does he take forever to send out his items?? this is the 2nd email he sent. 

Hi Scroooface:

The price of the complete kit: (shipping cost included. Package delivered to your home). 

375 USD (shipping cost included. Package delivered to your home). 

PAYMENT:

The payment methods: PayPal: My account is: [email protected] 

I hope I could help you. 

Best regards, 

Javier (rapid-70)

​​​​​​

$375 is expensive for that small stock!. That's the cost of the prod delivered. I think I'll go with the T.W