• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Marauder pistol .22 ammo

I just ran about 16 of the FX Hybrid slugs through my marauder. These guys do pack a punch, but the only way you'll be watching them as they fly is if you paint the backs of them. Seat of the pants could tell that they were down on the fps compared to say, CPHP 14.3's, but felt/sounded the same as a similar weighted pellet.

At first my shots were hitting a little bit low, but after adjusting, they were grouping nicely.

I've tried several pellets and my go to is still the Crosman Premiere Hollow Points. Cheap and accurate. The most consistently accurate are the copper H&N Barracuda Power 21.14g, but not by much over the CPHP. Those shoot nice and it feels like I'm shooting a much lighter pellet. Trying a couple that were 11-12 grain, there were more flyers than normal. This gun and barrel prefers a 14g+ pellet.

If you want consistent accuracy and will be shooting a 14ish grain pellet, I think that Odoyle is dead on with the factory settings. If you be shooting something a little heavier than I'd turn it up a little bit without going crazy.

I just ran about 16 of the FX Hybrid slugs through my marauder. These guys do pack a punch, but the only way you'll be watching them as they fly is if you paint the backs of them. Seat of the pants could tell that they were down on the fps compared to say, CPHP 14.3's, but felt/sounded the same as a similar weighted pellet.

At first my shots were hitting a little bit low, but after adjusting, they were grouping nicely.

I've tried several pellets and my go to is still the Crosman Premiere Hollow Points. Cheap and accurate. The most consistently accurate are the copper H&N Barracuda Power 21.14g, but not by much over the CPHP. Those shoot nice and it feels like I'm shooting a much lighter pellet. Trying a couple that were 11-12 grain, there were more flyers than normal. This gun and barrel prefers a 14g+ pellet.

If you want consistent accuracy and will be shooting a 14ish grain pellet, I think that Odoyle is dead on with the factory settings. If you be shooting something a little heavier than I'd turn it up a little bit without going crazy.

If you’re interested in some non seat of the pants numbers, I just shot my Prod through the chronograph. Now mine is regulated and set to shoot 14.3’s at 725fps. I fired two of each projectile. The 14.3 is 723,721. The 18.1 is 653,650. The Hybrid is 541,535fps. Now if you are using the 6 turn, 1 turn tune you can subtract 100fps from all my numbers. Oh, I also watched the slugs enter my pellet trap out beyond my chrono through my scope on 3x. I also didn’t like how the slugs chambered. It’s a little tight but I’m sure Crosman didn’t cut the lead for slugs.

Well maybe the newer ones aren't picky, but as odoley said h&n in those head size is the only pellet mine will shoot and I tried everything,,,it was night and day difference when I shot those.

Mines number 66 off the assembly line I believe and came with a certificate being of the first 100 made.

The newer ones shouldn’t be picky like the initial ones. Mine shoots quite a few pellets very well. That’s really cool that you have #66.