Marauder pest control and new barrel

Here is a few pest control clips and a brief review of my new Marmot Militia hammer forged barrel. More 50 yard scope cam videos to come. I'm able to shoot at 50 yards indoors, but the lighting didn't work well with the scope cam. I have some additional lighting that should work and I'll post a full review on the new barrel when I can.

Reactions: KYAirgunner
I didn't know they would either. They do have a nest in that tree, so I'm thinking they wanted it off of their tree. I took care of the two that were tearing the bird house apart with my sons Crosman M4-177. That rifle is very accurate at 10 yards using predator poly mags with just enough power to humanly kill squirrels at that distance without fear of pass through damaging other things. Last weekend when I installed the new barrel on my marauder, I took out 2 ground hogs, one at 80 yards and one at 30, 4 pigeons at 50, 5 starlings and 4 house sparrows between 20 and 50 yards. I didn't scope cam them because I wanted to get a good feel for the new barrel. I believe I'm there so the next round of pest control will definitely be filmed. 

"KYAirgunner"Nice video very informative and some quality scope cam footage. I didn't know that a squirrel would destroy a bird house like that.

Squirrels will chew on anything and everything. They have been responsible for burning houses down chewing on electric wires. I had to replace my TV/Internet cable, exterior door trim, several hundred feet of wood fascia trim, and 5 4x8 foot sheets worth of plywood soffit. Almost all of this damage was done prior to buying my home. Accordingly they are targets of opportunity and are taken whenever possible.