Marauder needs scope.

So that's kind of a loaded question - there is no industry standard for height, but if you stick to the major manufactors and no off brand stuff you'll be fine.
For 50mm objective your going to need high rings - for 40mm your going to need medium (most call this standard) but I were you I would just stick with high for either one.

Reactions: pkrhed
I measured my ring height , see photo
If you're unsure...don't waste your money......If you bought your Marauder from an airgun co like AOA or Pyramyd Air, then I would just call them, they will be glad to help you out.
The other thing you can do is go to a repuable gun shop and physically try um out
tempImageDcx5Nd.png

Thanks!

I asked AOA when I ordered the rifle, and the online chat at Pyramyd they both said get high rings, probably just to be on the safe side but I don't want it higher than it has to be. I think I'm going with a 44mm objective. I'm gonna order a set of mediums and highs on amazon they are cheap enough. like $15 bucks a set. Don't want to wait until the rifle and scope is here then have to wait again if I have the wrong height rings.

There really is no industry standard. They can call it whatever they want (low, medium, high, extra-high). For scope rings, always measure from the base or top of the rail to the center of the rings. Hopefully other Marauder owners will chime in with the exact scope ring height measured this way. Sometimes, it's trial and error. You might have to order a cheap set of rings with the known height listed and go from there and then order the rings you really want.

Scope-Ring-Height-estimater.png

Well thats what I was saying they don't have a standard and the also measure differently.
Need to really watch those amazon rings - I had a friend that bought some and they were not milled correctly (misaligned) he didn't check before he put his scope in them - lucky he noticed something wrong before he got them tight - could have damaged his scope.
BKL.jpeg

Reactions: beerthief
Well thats what I was saying they don't have a standard and the also measure differently.
Need to really watch those amazon rings - I had a friend that bought some and they were not milled correctly (misaligned) he didn't check before he put his scope in them - lucky he noticed something wrong before he got them tight - could have damaged his scope.
View attachment 294532
YES happened to me also the rings were not aligned with each other , kind of a twisting action on the scope tube , cheap rings are not worth it .

I used BKL low, the ones that are 0.680 from base of scope to base of mount, cleared a 44 mm scope to barrel and cleared the magazine. On 2 different Marauders the BKL rings mounted very centered, a new scope didnt need windage adjustment and was zeroed with no adjusting at 20 yards on my .25 cal Marauder, first shot, same with my .177 Marauder.