Marauder + HDD + DonnyFL = VERY Happy Shooter!

Joe installed a hdd on the marauder I bought from him. I am getting a ton of shots. I'm not really sure how many because my marauder field target 177 gets so many shots I just haven't sat down and shot that many. I know for sure I get at least 80 shots of 10.5s going 880 fps because that's how much I shot yesterday morning and still had air left. Definitely worth the cost as he insisted it at no charge with my purchase. Went ahead and bought a great white and external reg while I was at it and have 0 regrets 

Hey Joe, your web sight appears to have a non working link on both the Mrod and Prod hdd. Can click on the photos, but it goes nowhere (at least on my phone).

Thanks!

We have been updating the website. I'll text our website manager now and inform him of the issue. 
For now, just call +1 (714) 907-0067 from 8AM-430PM Pacific.

Two sides to every coin. A HDD is an excellent item ALONE for saving air. A internal reg is not usually easily adjusted while in a gun. 

I’ve had regulated rifles that could take the caps off 16oz water bottles at 100 yards. I can’t do that consistently without a regulated rifle. Internal reg also not fast to change power level. Best thing since sliced bread for FT, .177, .22, even .25 Diabolo pellet you know is best in your rifle.

I opted to buy Joe’s Regman block set up that’s currently on sale in any configuration so I can adjust externally as I wish on any gun as I shoot tethered. This is the absolute best way to test different weight pellets and slugs, even if you don’t want to be tethered every time you shoot. Nothing is as consistent as a tethered reg. Keep in mind a internal reg will limit your power/flow. If I decide to try the heaviest or lightest slug I have I just turn the knob until I’ve increased or decreased 10psi for each grain to keep pellets/slug at velocity I want. That’s once you find the sweet spot. Usually hiding somewhere between 1800-2700 depending on well, everything in relation.

Every barrel, valve, porting, fit, weather conditions can change things but once you get a base reading on velocity with chronograph & your near zero, apex/zenith of trajectory height, far zero; there’s not much these slugs can’t do, especially if there’s NO wind & you’ve tested regulated to know all your projectiles drops at different distances and angles/cosines. I’m personally so sick of airing up a slug shooter, turning preload up for full fill, adjusting down on it as pressure drops and valve opens easier. 
Joe’s step down in-line tethered reg sale is ending that for me. No more wear & tear on power wheel (only to be adjusted while lever action is open on Sumatra) or any Air Force Condor/Texan type rifle (adjust power wheel enough while it’s cocked and good luck finding the tiny screw that holds tension on main hammer spring as mine flew off once) that shouldn’t be adjusted while rifle’s hammer is locked back under spring tension. Tethered reg ends ALL those problems and more. Thing is priceless to me for consistency as you have no chance at groups not regulated past 200 yards.

Certain guns I might walk back woods with & English Sparrow hunt like a super lightweight Rainstorm, Marauder, etc. I definitely would want internally regulated or at least a HDD to save air. 
So yes I have a big compressor capable of filling a dive shop bank of tanks. I also keep my Hill hand pump and rebuild kits. This is the two sides. Saving air or using it as if it’s free. Both have their place and Joe B. does know what you need if you know what you want.

Great deals from Joe B! Merry Christmas to all.

This graph shows that even though the Marauder with the HDD was tuned for a higher velocity (60-70 F/S faster) than the unmodified stock gun, the HDD modified gun gave 50% more shots compared to the stock Marauder.

This means the the shot count was 150% vs. stock, and the power was about 109% for a total in increase of over 160% in efficiency. If it's using that much more efficiency with the air, the sound goes down accordingly. Therefore: More Shots, More Power, More Quiet!

1576881130_6736254835dfd4bea1a6b35.10712822_FFHvsStock-labeled.jpg