• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benjamin Marauder 25 with Crosman manufactured barrel

I was curious what kind accuracy people who have purchased a 25 caliber marauder since Crosman started using in-house made barrels (5 years ago per customer service)?

I have both GM and Crosman barrels in my .25. The GM barrel is very accurate. Unfortunately it has not been proven to be more accurate than my other three Marauders with the Crosman barrels. None of them will shoot slugs that I have found thus far. Too much choke, wrong twist and wrong design but they love JSB 34s. Here are my three working rifles thanks to a gentleman who gifted me a nice Crosman barrel and another fine gentleman who gave me a "special" valve and XL plenum. If they had not gifted me those parts these rifles would be laying about in pieces gathering dust :):

Number 4 is being built up from the left over parts from those three and should be up and running soon. Tim Hill valve left, "Special" valve center (Gen 1 with GM barrel) and full JSAR right and number 4 may be a Cothran or something else or maybe another homemade modded valve, not many $ left per she who watches over me and keeps me under control ;).

Last edited:
Reactions: Cbourbeau32