Marauder 25 Gen 2 reseal

I have been shooting my Bobcat MK2 so much lately that some of my other rifles have been sitting neglected, in the dark. I never thought that I would not be shooting all of them on a regular basis and that has caught up with my 25 SynRod. It was the fifth of my rifles to come out of the locker. I prepped it for a shooting session when an O ring let go and lost my air charge. A little disappointed but then realized I had not shot this rifle in several months although I had checked it over just last month as I do with all my weapons. So Joyfully I now have it torn down and will be upgrading some shiny components internally. A little more internal corrosion than I expected but then again not as bad as I have seen in other rifles I have resealed from other shooters at the range. Better check that Air Dryer on the compressor. So I have expanded my card system that I utilize on the PB's to include a sign out date and usage log for my Air Guns. I guess another remedy would be to sell off some of those that have become Safe Queens, NOT...That is what my wife suggested. It just means I need to vary my shooting more and increase my hunting trips.
Resealing and maintaining is not difficult just a fact of life. These Benjamin Air Guns are great when you decide to try some of the mods in search of that sweet spot and improve your accuracy.

I have modified other Marauders I have but was just going to start with a reseal and go with the WAR Hammer mod. Installing the WAR Hammer requires cleaning up the main tube and smoothing all the sharp edges of the internal main tube. I also have two Hill Air Valves sitting on the bench so one of those will be going into the reseal project with a stronger spring. I am not looking to over power the rifle, I have a big bore with plenty of foot pounds already. I also have a regulator that I may throw into the tube to flatten the shooting curve for better consistency remove the gauge block and install an extension on the main tube.
The rifle was always a good shooter and since I have the parts on hand why not put some to use.