Mans best friend

This is “Betcha” full name is “Betcha can’t Petme” he loves to play ball and take long walks and will pretty much eat anything or anyone
View attachment 419013
I’d rather be bitten by a tiger or lion than tussle with that wolverine. Wait, I HAVE been bitten by both! Well, Napoleon here was a li-liger and technically not a lion, but it still counts. Fortunately wifey saved me from those vicious monsters.

Full disclosure: Nala and Napoleon were not ours and my wife hates the idea of people having big cats as pets. However, its not every day that you get to cuddle with a tiger or li-liger who has briefly forgotten what they are, and when that time came for us we both turned in to a big gooey mess.

IMG_4086.jpeg

IMG_3114.jpeg

IMG_3116.jpeg

IMG_4017.jpeg

IMG_3113.jpeg

Last edited:
My bud Sampson. 90 pounds these days.
He looks intimidating but he's about the goofiest dog you ever met. When I go to get dressed in the morning he jumps on the bed because he thinks we might be doing something fun like going on a walk or bike ride but he knows he has to pay a penance first by letting me hug him for a minute which he isn't all that enthused about, lol. He begins to moan, then a few seconds later a stronger moan, then begins to whine. Well its a silly game we play that gets him all amped up :D

However one time at our state FT match when he was a year old he bit someone on the butt cheek. Sampson likes to chase and bite reflections like off of glass or metal objects and we think that's why he bit the guy due to a reflection, otherwise he doesn't act that way to people except for his intimidating bark. The guy said as I was apologizing again on the phone later that he was petting Sampson and they got along great?! We've had to watch him better since then.

I assume Sampson saw dogs on TV jump up to catch frisbees before because it doesn't matter how close you are to him he thinks that's the only way a frisbee should be caught so half the time it bounces off his face when it could have been a easy catch if he'd not gone to all the extreme.

This dog has a number of silly things he does like this so he's quite entertaining.

He has full reign of the property so when we're gone for the day we've never had anything stolen or bad things happen and I think I know partially why ;)

Only cost me $100 because he didn't have papers and no doubt the best $100 I've ever spent!
20230103_135042.jpg

I’d rather be bitten by a tiger or lion than tussle with that wolverine. Wait, I HAVE been bitten by both! Well, Napoleon here was a li-liger and technically not a lion, but it still counts. Fortunately wifey saved me from those vicious monsters.

Full disclosure: Nala and Napoleon were not ours and my wife hates the idea of people having big cats as pets. However, its not every day that you get to cuddle with a tiger or li-liger who has briefly forgotten what they are, and when that time came for us we both turned in to a big gooey mess.

View attachment 419663

View attachment 419665

View attachment 419666

View attachment 419667

View attachment 419668

I'd love to play with one that size for just a few minutes. Not so much 700 pounds later, LOL!!!!!!

I am firmly against all exotic pets, but yeah most are cute anyway, well at least when they are small.

The little Eastern Brown snake that stopped a tennis match in Australia lately, that is to be taken VERY serious, that is one of the most deadly snakes in the world, and while i am cool with a 14 foot or so constrictor snake, that little brown thing is a huge O HELL no for me.

I spent X-mas at my nieces place, giving their 2 Frenchies lots of opportunity to show how much they love me too.

Reactions: balver