Man Cave work in progress

Over the years I have collected a huge assortment of Airguns as part of my work as some might know. I do lots of film and photography work so I needed a nice clean space to be able to work on many of the guns that come and go on a daily basis. I decided to build my very own replica of an underground bunker with enough space to mount the majority of my collection. This will be an area to hang out with friends, film videos and tinker to my hearts content. The work is far from finished and have much left to do but so far I'm very pleased with how things are turning out. I have lots of lighting to wire in, more props and about 200 more holes to drill for mounting more of the airguns to the wall. Originally I was planning to go with a log cabin look but then I looked at the cost of lumber and that idea went out the window. lol 

IMG_20211128_220621.1638269454.jpg

Looks cool to me!

One-Shot: It looks like your man cave has fabrication equipment! That is AWESOME! I frequently wish I had a chance to learn how to run mills and fabrication equipment.

One day I hope to start a shooting shack man cave so I can shoot in any weather. I know some guys just shoot from inside their house, and that's great, but unfortunately, my dogs would get out and be at risk of getting hit.

One-Shot: It looks like your man cave has fabrication equipment! That is AWESOME! I frequently wish I had a chance to learn how to run mills and fabrication equipment.

It was my manufacturing facility before I retired. Most of the equipment has moved on now, but I can appreciate how many individuals yearn for some form of manufacturing capacity or capability. Personally, I hope to never see one again lol.