• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Mamba Target Eye Cup

Just got an email from Frank at Mamba target. I plan to order 10 black, for right handed shooters, unless I get more than 10 requested, then I will up it. If anyone wants a silver or a left handed shooter version, let me know. I plan to email him back Monday morning, to let him know what I want and he is going to create the PayPal invoice for me. You can reply here or text me at 951-599-9173. Once I get them I’ll make them available. They are
$42.54 + shipping to you. The fees and shipping from Germany are pretty high, but I’m going to take on that cost for us.

Keith
22E2083C-1F8F-4BAC-9A9B-7E5A533EA21E.jpeg

Reactions: K9bite
How do you make sure they fit the right scope?
This was from Frank at Mamba Target:
”They fit on target telescopes of 41-44 mm. Should it times not wash, you must take a hair dryer for the hair and is a little warm up, so that it does not break. Then it still fits on larger eyepiece.”

Keith

Reactions: okieairgunner
Good morning everyone! Just a little update. I sent an email to Frank this morning with my PayPal email so he can create an invoice for me. I told him 15 Black for right handed shooters. "okieairgunner", I know you did not fully say to get one for you, but I went ahead and added one just in case you decided you wanted one. No pressure at all to take it. Just didn't want anyone to be left out. Wouldn't be worth trying to order just one as the fees are pretty expensive. I'll update the thread once they are 100% ordered as it could be a few days.

Keith

Reactions: thane and stann
Good morning everyone! Just a little update. I sent an email to Frank this morning with my PayPal email so he can create an invoice for me. I told him 15 Black for right handed shooters. "okieairgunner", I know you did not fully say to get one for you, but I went ahead and added one just in case you decided you wanted one. No pressure at all to take it. Just didn't want anyone to be left out. Wouldn't be worth trying to order just one as the fees are pretty expensive. I'll update the thread once they are 100% ordered as it could be a few days.

Keith
I’ll pm you.