Making your own pellets

In looking at the prices on the Kantu sight and converting to dollars I think it will cost 150 for 1 caliber and about $45 more for each additional plus shipping. I’m not 100% positive as I was just going by the pictures I can’t read Chinese and some of the printing was graphic so the translation software wasn’t effective. I’d be willing to spend a few hundred to get started in this but not to save cost it would be to get a better pellet to increase my consistency and in this sport consistency is everything.

Just an update, I reached out to who Matt said to contact. The guy was super nice and very informative. However, and this is a big however, it was outrageously expensive. He explained that due to the fact it is illegal and he has to pay hush money the cost is even more. He quoted me $800 usd for the die and around $210 for shipping. That did not include the lead wire, cutter or press. The quality looked great but I can buy an endless amount of JSB’s for just the die price. I might as well pay down a percentage on a cnc machine for that price. If you find a cheaper price let me know as I am interested just not for $1000.00. Good luck everyone. 

Making your own pellets-slugs is a lot of fun and as much as I like to shoot my airguns

I like making making ammo even more , I've been swaging for almost 2 years now .

Here is a pic of the swaging station "yea one press is not enough " 

Mr3BSeC.jpg
[/url][/img] 

And here's the fruit of my labors 

yTs7GSX.jpg
[/url][/img]

And the rewards I get out in the field shooting the 40 grain large hollow point at 85 yards .

cRVqWrY.jpg
[/url][/img] 

If you have questions I can try to answer them . 

Hi guys, has anyone made some experience with this wonderfull tool from www.tsspress.com ? You can get it for 469 bucks, but it seems its making very good pellets ...

One suspicious looking post came in, It looked like alibaba listing . When the seniors pointed it out the post got deleted. TSS website doesnt look legit as it has copied the content for Airgun depot's old website. Nothing much is available on the internet about the device

D-rig what did a press and one die run you? where do you get your wire? I just can't seem to find exactly what one would need for a starter kit set up. I don't have thousands of dollars to put into the hobby but am interested in making my own pellets/slugs especially something like those large hollow points. Just trying to get a ballpark on what equipment is needed and what to get.. and cost..:p

Hi Timothy , The press was 750.00 $ and one die will run the same 750.00 $

although you should get a couple extra base punches and there 150.00 each .

The wire you can find on eBay or I purchase mine from a guy on one of the 

casting forums and buy 60 pounds at a time for 200.00 dollars and you will need

a wire cutter also . Let me know if you have other questions . Dale