• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Making room in gun safe,grandchildren Christmas

Going to give away to the grandchildren a bunch of PCP'S with handpumps,ammo,mounted scopes and hard cases.5 grandsons and 1 granddaughter.waiting on a crosman 760p (pink)on back order at P.A.,hope to get it next week.all my children grew up shooting airguns.both of my daughter's are marksman,well the grandchildren are about to get a work out.HANDPUMPING,they are young.I handpumped for 5 years before getting compressor.well I hope to spread the joy of shooting.this year is going to be a hand me down Christmas.2 gauntlets .22&.25 , 3 Hatsan flashpup's .177,.22,.25 , with donnyfl moderator's &adapters,1 Hatsan bullboss .25 ,donnyfl ronin moderator and hard cases.waiting on a pink crosman 760 pumpmaster,that is for my only granddaughter,her first airgun.well to all,try to have a merry Christmas.Michael,out

Well times are tuff this year,all over american right now.the idea came to me.so ,well you know that they don't put TRAILER HITCHES ON COFFINS,and we can't take all our material things with us when we pass away...so maybe give my grandchildren a little happiness and enjoyment.i see everyday how encroaching developments are eating away the open spaces.here in Texas,very little open public lands.90%land in private holdings.so if you like to shoot airguns,short range shooting,good backstop,think safety,don't be in a hurry.well I have 1 more package to put together,that's for a grandson on active duty US ARMY. AIRBORNE SPECIAL FORCES.makes me proud,,i'am an old airborne,ranger,infantry,medic."RAKKASANS".Nixon was president when I started my army life,marriage,3 children and developments around the world.i'am slowing down in my older age .enjoyment now are different.i'am not in a hurry to jump out of airplanes any more.merry Christmas,Michael,out.