Make your own printed scope tapes

That’s the value at 10 yards. There’s also a “20” to the right. On that scope tape 25 yards is the same as 60 yards but I only print every ten yards and manually put a mark on for 5 yards intervals.
Hello CenterCut, this is what confuses me about my Scope Tape using Chairgun Pro. I have attached my Chairgun Pro display screen on my laptop for reference.

I marked in pink rectangle my points of confusion.

Why is 20 and 40 yards occurring on the same Click Value on the first revolution of the Elevation Knob? On the Table on the left, they are not of the same click value.

A similar condition happens on the 75 and 10 yards as well. The attached diagram in my actual Chairgun Pro screen for my pellets in use.

I really want to understand this. Thanks much.

SCOPE TAPE MAIN QUESTION.jpg

Hello CenterCut, this is what confuses me about my Scope Tape using Chairgun Pro. I have attached my Chairgun Pro display screen on my laptop for reference.

I marked in pink rectangle my points of confusion.

Why is 20 and 40 yards occurring on the same Click Value on the first revolution of the Elevation Knob? On the Table on the left, they are not of the same click value.

A similar condition happens on the 75 and 10 yards as well. The attached diagram in my actual Chairgun Pro screen for my pellets in use.

I really want to understand this. Thanks much.

View attachment 271989
Its because due to your scope height and pellet speed, you have the same elevation for two values. So your gun will shoot at 20 and 40 yards because when you have the turret at 40/20, at 20 yards the pellet is going UP towards the zero, and at 40 yards the pellet is going DOWN... Same for 10 and 75 yards.

Last edited:
Its because due to your scope height and pellet speed, you have the same elevation for two values. So your gun will shoot at 20 and 40 yards because when you have the turret at 40/20, at 20 yards the pellet is going UP towards the zero, and at 40 yards the pellet is going DOWN... Same for 10 and 75 yards.
Thanks for the reply. I will try that out in the field. I admit I am still somehow confused but I will be happy if I get close enough. Then that shows I am learning a bit here. Thanks again.