• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Make your own!! GMI Swage dies

Classified Status
NLA

Rodan1975

Sep 30, 2016
Las Vegas, Nevada 89120
For sale is a .35cal GMI Swage dies. In very very good condition!! Only used to make about 100 slugs because soon after receiving it I received my new NOE moulds in .357 and also my Corbin Swage dies in .357 so there was little need for me to use it. I used it mainly to do videos and instructionals for future GMI Swage users.
This is an excellent item to own!!! This allows you to be self-sufficient and to also possibly have a "side hustle" selling slugs. I suggested these dies to Andrew owner of KC Slugs and he has had awesome reviews and has become a good friend of mine as a result.
Currently you cannot buy any of the dies from GMI because I believe the company is in transition of some sorts and it isn't clear when they will begin selling them again. Corbin dies are currently on a 18month to damn near two year waiting list 😮‍💨😳.

Sooo, here you go, a .35 cal die in two weights 91gr & 78gr slightly cup based (I say slightly because depending on how you press they can be totally flat). Once you get used to how to use them there is SOME slight adjustment you can do to get lighter weights, ive made 68gr'rs with it.
These perform AWAZINGLY!!! I've used them in several platforms under a few different tunes and have achieved excellent results. I've tested them in my Bulldog, my Texan SS, Edgun leshiy Classic (yeah my Leshiy😈), AEA Max, Hatsan Carnivore (they were so so outta this gun, but it needed to be tuned so I blame the gun), and my Ataman 357, all shot them very well.
Ok time for the brass tax! I'm asking $600 for the die regular price with the setup I have would cost you around $800. The reason I cutting the price is because I have the whole other dies that belong to the set that I'm gonna sell also so I figure I can make up the cost to me later. Just as a informational I'm gonna also let go of a .25cal, and a .22cal die also. If you want those too get at me thru PM and I'll tell you about them too. I'm looking for a new gun so I'm willing to trade them all for the right gun (DON'T EVEN COME AT ME WITH A AEA GUN as a trade unless it does $40 favors 🤪😏). I know all together they would cost close to $2k so if the gun you may wanna trade is around $1400 and up in value I
20220712_214240.jpg
20220712_200644.jpg
will strong consider it. I would love a M3 Impact or a Mk2 or M3 Impact in .35. I would even consider another Edgun L2 (I am a big Edgun fanboy!) or a Huben in .25cal

Last edited: