Magnum M357 Bulldog

3EA95EEE-27C7-4CAB-9630-3FCF65DC9E53.jpeg

Have seen some of your videos A-R , just referencing there are other tuners/shops who can contribute to the industry as well. Our tunes only require 3600psi.
View attachment 339582
View attachment 339583
View attachment 339584
You would actually need to take the first step like you said but that’s not even close to a guarantee Crosman will actually go through with something. If you actually knew how many are turned away. Main reason is they are extremely busy with what’s on their plate currently, but who knows. And just an FYI my ambassador role for Benjamin means I support your efforts and your business as well as Pitbull and any other company and service station. It’s hard for people to grasp the concept that I run my own business plus work closely with Velocity Outdoors. I also work closely with Don Cothran.
The True Originals program is about the Legacy of the guns and guy’s like you and Matt or customers who take factory guns to the next level. Velocity wants your business to succeed but they absolutely don’t want to copy what you do and jeopardize that. This pretty much explains why we build good base guns like you said right?
Crosman already has the ability and the engineers to build some crazy and amazing guns. I know this first hand. You are already contributing to the industry by doing what you do now with your business. If you can get 600fpe out of the .457 that’s great news! Means more guns sold on both ends right? More options yes? It’s all good.

Reactions: RM.510bigbore