• The Airgun Nation App is ready for iOS users! It should be available for Android users any minute! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Magnum M357 Bulldog

The New Magnum M357 Bulldog

1F9F86DD-3030-4086-9C40-B01199343763.jpeg

@Airgun-Revisions I could use more info here. Looks like a .457 Bulldog with a Magnum decal. Apparently it still fills to 3000 psi and I can’t see any noticeable aesthetic changes in your photo (like a new-styled stock). Do you have a link to the specs or something with more details on this?

Reactions: Ezana4CE

@Airgun-Revisions Thanks. Is this offered exclusively on your site? Is it a modified gun or manufactured to the specs on the above site?

@Reedmosser Thanks. I had to dig for it, but I found it on their site. I wonder if the aftermarket work that Pitbull Airguns and Veradium Air have been doing prompted the manufacturer to beef up the power on this platform.
I’ve designed this gun well before Capello was even employed with Pitbull if that says anything. One of Reason’s why Velocity brought me in. We didn’t bring out this new lineup because of other companies. We did it because we knew we needed to upgrade the power from many years ago. The new M
Series from Benjamin was spawned by all three of my guns, the .257, .357 and .457.
You can even see my original .257 and .457 guns both on their website and mine.
Once the .457 was established it was a no brainer to pull in the other two cal to the lineup.

Last edited:
I'm relatively new to big bore airgun s....There are a lot of choices on the market... But reliability is lacking with most big bores.. I've been watching the bulldogs for years... Been watching the forums for problems... And without owning one actually they seem to be very reliable . So I'm very happy to see this upgraded platform especially in .257. This maybe a better ballistic option in a shorter package than most of the competition in the market. This maybe my second new big bore obsession😃

Reactions: maxtrouble
@Airgun-revisons Thank you for the explanation. It would’ve been great to lead with this model. How does it handle air bolts?
The Pioneer airbow is the only way to go. This gun will destroy a bolt.
Could not lead with this model from a business standpoint. A new gun needed to be established with all the bells and whistles to transfer over to other cal’s.

I'm relatively new to big bore airgun s....There are a lot of choices on the market... But reliability is lacking with most big bores.. I've been watching the bulldogs for years... Been watching the forums for problems... And without owning one actually they seem to be very reliable . So I'm very happy to see this upgraded platform especially in .257. This maybe a better ballistic option in a shorter package than most of the competition in the market. This maybe my second new big bore obsession😃
That’s why I brought the .257 to market at Airgun Revisions and thrilled the OK was given to produce the model in Bloomfield.

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
The Pioneer airbow is the only way to go. This gun will destroy a bolt.
Could not lead with this model from a business standpoint. A new gun needed to be established with all the bells and whistles to transfer over to other cal’s.

@Airgun-Revisions A dedicated arrow gun is not for me. After reading this I can imagine what the magnum .357 would do to the shaft of an air bolt at 50 yards. I’ve grown fond of the versatility of guns with the ability to shoot varied projectiles well. BUT since I’ve been mulling over big bore options, I’m happy to see this release. However, I’d been considering particular .45 caliber options.

The bulldozer tune has been putting out 300+FPE for 3 years, The Taurus 370FPE for 2 years. The 457 will be pushing 580-600fpe. We have done a 257cal already and are finishing up a .308cal now to add to our line up. Benjamin makes a good base gun, there are a few good builders who could contribute, to bad they dont visit with them. Could have been one heck of a collaberation.

Last edited:
The bulldozer tune has been putting out 300+FPE for 3 years, The Taurus 370FPE for 2 years. The 457 will be pushing 580-600fpe. We have done a 257cal already and are finishing up a .308cal now to add to our line up. Benjamin makes a good base gun, there are a few good builders who could contribute, to bad they dont visit with them. Could have been one heck of a collaberation.
I’ve had 300+ for about 6 years brother and documented. The .257’s were actually built in 2018 and as far as the .457 it needed to be a reliable gun. Mind you all affordable as well and running on 3000psi per “lawyer”
To bad you don’t know me, or maybe you do and don’t want too? Who knows?

23DF8A9B-02C5-457F-A2D1-7624BBD62032.jpeg

Last edited: