Tuning Magazine won't advance

Open up the index lever access plate under your cheek rest on the left side of the gun. If yours is a 30 cal there is no plate cover, only the 25’s down had covers.

be careful when removing the plate. As your unscrewing the two screws have a finger from the other hand holding pressure against the plate cause there’s a spring underneath. Pull the indexing lever out and polish up all the side edges with 800 - 1000 wet/dry sandpaper. Wipe down, and swab moly paste on both sides of the lever, including the well where it mounts back into. It’ll cycle slicker than snot now. 

Ive found that on the 30 caliber wildcats, the cheek rest slot that the mag inserts into, if you study it you will see graduated steps incorporated into the slot. I take a dremmel and with a sanding drum I remove those steps and all the jamming stops. You can PM CHUCK on here as he uses another method of heating the index arm to a glow, at only the tip that moves the mag, and bends it ever so slightly and then quenches it in water. You have to be careful with that method, as the index arm will easily snap if not the right temp to bend.

i have a feeling the lube job will help, especially if you’ve never lubed that area since you bought the gun