• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Magazine issues

My recently purchased air rifle has an issue that the dealer claims is fairly common…..if you cock the gun with the barrel elevated , a pellet falls backwards against the probe allowing the magazine to rotate which prevents returning the cocking lever to closed position. If you insert a loaded magazine with the barrel pointed down, a pellet falls partially into the barrel. In other words, you can’t hunt critters in the trees or on the ground! I texted the dealer to see if the magazines were covered under warranty but no reply. To solve the problem…order mags from CARM.

• Wow
Reactions: Doc C.
If you let us know what gun you’re having problems with, perhaps someone can offer a different solution. Carm mags are really good.
I am just interested in knowing if anybody has ever experienced that with any airgun. My dealer stated that it was a common occurrence but it has never happened to me and I have been airgunning for over 50 years. He didn’t respond when I asked if the magazine was covered under warranty so I ordered Carm mags which solved the problem.
BTW, the gun in question is a AirMaks KRAIT L, .22…one of the best airguns I have ever owned!