• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Made it to the Blue Trail Range, connecticut guys check it out.

That's why finding a nice chunk of land where no one will bother you. Have gotten to hate public ranges. A nice draw or something is great, epically with suppressed guns where you won't draw attention to yourself.
I mean sure but I’m in sw ct and all I can think of around here is paintball fields but I think those are paid access only. Anyone from the area who knows a good spot people won’t get up in arms (pun intended) about plinking?
Might try hunting areas also, as hunting season is around the bend.

I mean sure but I’m in sw ct and all I can think of around here is paintball fields but I think those are paid access only. Anyone from the area who knows a good spot people won’t get up in arms (pun intended) about plinking?
Might try hunting areas also, as hunting season is around the bend.
It's too bad you're in the opposite corner of the state

I setup 60 and 100 yard lanes on the property I live on

20231006_175714.jpg

Reactions: Str8tshooter
There is a private range up here in my area that is not known to many people. Have my name on the list to join, but have been shooting there with a friend who is a member. It really is nice going out and shooting, and not having to worry about powder burners.
Honestly shooting air rifles is peaceful. Until some knobend turns up with another AR15 and tries to have the noisiest thing in the valley

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_