HW/Weihrauch ***Made Butt stock for HW 44***

Going thru my parts yesterday decided to see if my HW 44 butt stock idea would work. Parts of adapter consist of
#1- Weaver scope extension 1/2" high riser base adapter,(tried low profile base it had to much
flexibility),
#2-
Screwed inverted piece of picatinny rail to bottom of extension.
#3- 30mm scope ring high placed on buffer tube inverted (fit tube perfect)
#4- AR style buffer tube and butt stock.

It all works great. Scope/ Dot eye window height can be adjusted by using different height scope rings on buffer tube and on scope.

100_2605.JPG
100_2604.JPG
100_2603.JPG
100_2602.JPG

Last edited:
I ordered these pic rail covers , to use with the pic rail riser, to put under the bottom of the air tube, for a front support surface

Last edited:
Reactions: Bandito
Great looking pistols
Shows what you can do with imagination .
I chose the easier option 3d printed stock by bob p.
But I did put a folding stock on my kral np03 if that counts.
You cant fault the hw44 in any department it is a great pistol.

View attachment 397424

I'd love one of Bob P's stocks and even his single shot loader, unfortunately he won't sell to anyone out of the country.
I even asked a UK business partner to contact him on my behalf and he never responded.

Last edited:
I also tried to purchase a bob p stock from England, but no way was found, so I bit the bullet and ordered the Rinks stock, paid my money and waited the many months. Mean while I went with the Frankie stock to let me play till the Rinks arrived.
A HW 100 bp K carbine size came through the classifieds after I had bought the 44 and had Rinks on order,,, it was hard not to buy it. The HW 100 or 110 in the K model is what I wanted but I could not find one. So I went the pistol to carbine route,,, .
310 mm barrel in the mail for me now,,, I like my little HW 44 carbine

Going thru my parts yesterday decided to see if my HW 44 butt stock idea would work. Parts of adapter consist of
#1- Weaver scope extension 1/2" high riser base adapter,(tried low profile base it had to much
flexibility),
#2-
Screwed inverted piece of picatinny rail to bottom of extension.
#3- 30mm scope ring high placed on buffer tube inverted (fit tube perfect)
#4- AR style buffer tube and butt stock.

It all works great. Scope/ Dot eye window height can be adjusted by using different height scope rings on buffer tube and on scope.

View attachment 396776View attachment 396777View attachment 396778View attachment 396779

Brilliant creativity! If I can't find a way to attach my stock closer to the gun, I will go this route. Thanks!

Here is a mock-up of what I am trying to achieve:
20240229_171816.jpg

Leon's idea was brilliant! Here's a slightly different method to his version. It works great. Like Leon, I already had everything on hand. I had to remove the rear sight, but it makes for a very solid mount. Since this picture was taken I've trimmed off the exposed threads and plugged the buffer tube just to dress it up a bit.
PXL_20240118_010115310.jpg