Diana Made a Diana 6M brass barrel weight

Could never seem to find a unicorn OEM Diana 6M barrel weight and also finding a pistol with one is equally as rare. So I made one out of some left over brass paperweight railroad spike I picked up for $1 at the flea market. Luckily it was already sized pretty close dimensionally, so not a lot of cutting required. I based it best I could off photos I had seen of originals. Turned out good, fits well and balances out the pistol nicely. I haven’t weighed it but imagine it’s heavier than the original being brass but I could always drill holes on the hidden top side to lighten it. Anyone know what the original weighs? Grams/oz’s?

IMG_0222.jpeg

IMG_0223.jpeg

Last edited:
my gram scale doesn't go up far enough but with screws 2.5oz on my kitchen scale
i have a piece of steel bar stock to make some but the back side radius has always stop me from cutting it into pieces
i always wanted someone to mill this out as replicas the proper slotted screws are on Ebay
i must say your turned out well and if the weight works for you just leave it as is
and i will take 6 please LOL