• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Made a Bum Bag latest

Wanted to try a Bum Bag, decided to make it. Took about 2.5 hours to design and put together. Going to try it out and may change things if needed.

Bum Bag Flat.jpg

Bum Bag Top.jpg

Wanted to try a Bum Bag, decided to make it. Took about 2.5 hours to design and put together. Going to try it out and may change things if needed.

View attachment 370717

View attachment 370718
Good Job. Wished I had your sewing skills.
Might want to waterproof the bottom. Give it a bit of a semi-sticky grip and lessen the wear.
with this? I can't remember but I think that's what I used.
I just did the bottom half...Just so I could tell which side to sit on.
...OK OK OK (that wasn't the real reason) I was too lazy to do the top half.
1688759533103.png

Mine was also waterproof fabric...I sprayed it for extra water proofing and to minimize wear on the fabric. With my big heavy butt...I might have to spray the top half. Maybe a different color...RED?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Motorhead
It is 1800 cordura, I do leather work, this is light stuff. My class 4 will sew 1 1/2 inch of veg-tan leather (saddle makers machine). My medium weight cylinder arm machine for bags and wallets handles it plus used 127 thread for strength. My wife is a seamstress from her youth and taught me how to use them.