• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Feedback Mack-Attack Have Concerns - Less Than Honorable

His initial response was slow after having agreed and I paid for Item (took nearly 30 hrs to acknowledge/change ad status).

Only after raising alarm with the ATN forum, he got back in touch with me.

He was very prompt in mailing and I received scope 3/4 days later. Took me about another 4 days and help from ATN to update firmware as their online ELF file was corrupted.

Once updated, I noticed that there was still a problem with sound being muffled and that the mic is damaged and not an issue with Firmware.

After speaking with ATN and learning about a possible $350 repair as mic is hard soldered to motherboard (complete teardown/rebuild), I sent message to Craig, Mack-Attack.

NOT SURE IF HE’S PASSING ALONG SOMETHING THAT WAS SOLD TO HIM BROKEN, BUT I GAVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT AND HAVE SPENT THOUSANDS ON THI FORUM AND HAVE NEVER HAD SOMEONE BEHAVE THE WAY HE HAS. 

I BELIEVE HE KNEW IT WAS BROKEN AND HAS BEEN LESS THAN HONORABLE IN HIS DEALINGS.