• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Machinists, I could use your assistance.

This is the end cap to many FX rifle shrouds...

This is an FX stackable LDC...

The end cap screws into it...

I'd like to use my stackable LDC's on my other rifles. 

So, I'm basically looking for a double male adaptor. Preferably with the knurled section in the center. I don't care about the "cone" shaped area. And I'd like about a .5" hole in the center. 
Another option would be to reproduce the first section of the LDC with male threading instead of female. 
Tom

Unfortunately tooling up and making a 1 off part no matter how simple/small, can be very costly at modern labor rates that most "job shops" charge. There's a retired machinist in your area with a shop in his garage/basement who would love to make that part for you for a fair price. I would post on sites like "practical machinist", and other such sites.....as well as your local craigslist. Any gunsmith, or machinist with a standard engine lathe and standard tooling could make that part in an hour or less.

Secondarily, if you'd like to make a bunch of them for resale, contact any cnc shop, or "screw machine" shop for a quote. You'll be amazed at how much the price drops as the quantity you require increases.