• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other Macavity Arms Airguns. $429 PCP?

Look forward to some more info, weight, OAL, valve specs, ect. Looks like quite the package at 400-500$.

*edit*

Looks like its gonna weight 5.9-6.4 lbs and oal is 36.8-41.1 inch. (18 vs 22 inch barrel)

Claim that barrel is tensioned.

3 year warranty.

-Matt

Last edited:
After a year working on a JTS Airacuda Max searching for accuracy, must have formed a picture in my mind's eye of the platform. First thought when viewing video was something looks familiar. Ditching that defective wooden stock, moving gauges to accommodate synthetic offerings, I wonder. WM:unsure:

Lots of minor differences just as their are similarities...imo. Could they have worked on the base design? Possible, but how many pcp's out there do such things with a tweak here and a tweak there, basically all of them.

Differences I notice off the bat:

.22 cal magazine different capacties, unknown if macavity is full metal design.
Gauge location
Fill probe cover
Safety operates differently on trigger
Macavity claims tensioned barrel

-Matt

Reactions: Airgun Al
Too bad it is internal REG, that should not be a think in this day and age.

I would agree, if this were externally adjustable at this price point that would be insane value. Plus no mention of externally adjustable hammer spring tension.

Although I don't see huma/lane or any other big reg manufacturer offering these for their entire line up...because if they did I would buy. It's not hard to retrofit into any platform, would only need to drill a new hole to access the adjuster.

-Matt

Lots of minor differences just as their are similarities...imo. Could they have worked on the base design? Possible, but how many pcp's out there do such things with a tweak here and a tweak there, basically all of them.

Differences I notice off the bat:

.22 cal magazine different capacties, unknown if macavity is full metal design.
Gauge location
Fill probe cover
Safety operates differently on trigger
Macavity claims tensioned barrel

-Matt
Differences, yes, .177 offering, for one, still price, barrel length. DAR and JTS Airacuda made in same factory, both with same fill probe cover, would be dead giveaway, if same here. Magazine would be interesting to see. Well, just sharing what my mind's eye saw, could be totally unrelated, we'll wait and see. WM

I would assume the external adjustable " sideways " pipe REGs we now see on at least a few CZ made rifles, could also be done on these without blowing the bank.

I would assume they was / can be made in the same machine in 1 operation or maybe 2, so machine / production wise a " sideways " REG in my mind should not be more expensive to do, marginal at least.

Sorry, I simply can't get past the brand name- My Cavity. :eek:
How it is filled is the scary part.
Maybe a probe?

Paul.jpg