• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Hey Beerthief, I have a few of them. All 177 and shooting 12 fpe. Theyre old school like me, and in fact Tim at Mac1 put a regulator in my long tube guns (normally 1500-1200, unregulated system) and has the reg set at around 900-1000 psi. I fill to 2100 psi and get tons of shots (approx 80-100) all regulated and theyre all great shooters. Tim is alive and well and busy making guns and tuning guns at his shop in southern Calif. Give him a call....and order a USFT...

Last edited:
Funny that you should bring him up. Yesterday was his birthday. I learned a lot while hanging out at his shop. He's a good friend.

I shoot the QB78 .22 on a regular basis. I love that thing. Any of those or their HPA derivatives are his work.

Stay safe,

J~
Can you confirm if he is still alive? Business still open? His website has been down for a while, no activity on his FB page in a long time.

Reactions: Treefrog
Can you confirm if he is still alive? Business still open? His website has been down for a while, no activity on his FB page in a long time.

I'll shoot him a message on FB and see if it gets a response. I don't live on the left coast anymore so we've sort of lost touch. I do hope he's doing well. He's always been a good friend.

Cheers,

J~

Reactions: KRich
This is a quote from the book of face from 9/20/23. I had no idea that he'd been in an accident.

THE Mac1 WEBSITE IS TOAST. mac1airgunshop.com is NO LONGER available, The NEW Mac1 Site now under construction is mac1ag.com. It will be the Info, Blog & Shopping place ASAP.

Rumors of my DEATH are wishful thinking supported by The Blue Book of AIRGUN VALUES ERRONEUS announcement to that effect.

I'm clearly alive and feeling better every Day. I'm Lucky my Bike Accident of September 2022 wasn't Terminal but it took a Big Toll on the Business $. Getting Mac1 back up to speed is going to be a big challenge but I'm half way there already.

LD MKI, USFT and Steroid Benjamin/Sheridan's ARE ALL GOING STRONG. I'M A ONE MAN SHOW SO please be patient. I'm trying to take care of old business best I can. If you have some let me know.

EMail: [email protected]
YouTube/Google: Mac1AirgunOnAir

J~