• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

M3 vs panthera?

Really looking to know accuracy differences at 100yards? Is the m3 worth the extra money?
Id go with the m3 personally. I have two of them and I’m selling one. Id stay with the fx m3 because it’s easy to change things compared to the panthera. The fx can change barrels easily and doing it on a panthera is a lot more difficult. The customization is also a lot better. I can go from a 500 barrel with a 300cc bottle and throw on a 700mm barrel and move. I haven’t purchased a panthera or dynamic.

No experience with the panthera but if looking for a compact platform I would personally choose the m3. The panthera is a purpose built platform for prs shooting and the compact form of that to me defeats the purpose in a way. If you are going to just bench rest get the long panthera. If you are ever going into the field get the m3. I think you would appreciate the extra shot count in that scenario the m3 offers.

Panthera is a good value. Chances are you can’t shoot any better than the microscopic difference you might find between guns. Impact is much more customizable and tunable, that said you’ll save money and headaches with the panthera. Like others have said though, the ergonomics of whatever gun you pick very well matter most. Good luck picking, they’re both great guns and capable of amazing accuracy even at 100m.