M3 trigger help needed

Could anyone help me out with my M3 trigger i adjusted it a few weeks back and got it exactly how i wanted it to suit me,But now if i cock the gun and put it on safety and then forget its on safety and squeeze the trigger and then when i put it back to fire it shoots just as if I’m squeezing the trigger, Allready had one close moment so need to sort asap,
thanks

I have no experience with the M3, but it seems that all FX rifles utilize the basic design of the trigger roll and sear engagement. In my limited experience with FX rifles, most fire control issues can traced to the relationship of these two pieces, which is determined by the trigger weight adjustment. I'd try adjusting the weight up a bit.

I have no experience with the M3, but it seems that all FX rifles utilize the basic design of the trigger roll and sear engagement. In my limited experience with FX rifles, most fire control issues can traced to the relationship of these two pieces, which is determined by the trigger weight adjustment. I'd try adjusting the weight up a bit.
Interesting side note. On the WC the first stage is actually disengaged from the trigger base plate. So realistically it actually more of a two stage trigger :) they have an L shaped rocker plate that engages the trigger plate only after the first stage travel is complete.

Not sure if the mav linkage shares this design.