• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX M3 Tensioned barrel ?

Was cleaning the liner on the m3 .30 tensioned barrel....pulled the breech O ring thru.....Can you pull the barrel without messing this thing up....Im assuming ...under tension...it'd be almost imossible to get it to seat in the block....So id have to loosen the tensioner nut...Someone please tell me im wrong....AGAIN..lol....Thanx gang..appreciate any input....

Was cleaning the liner on the m3 .30 tensioned barrel....pulled the breech O ring thru.....Can you pull the barrel without messing this thing up....Im assuming ...under tension...it'd be almost imossible to get it to seat in the block....So id have to loosen the tensioner nut...Someone please tell me im wrong....AGAIN..lol....Thanx gang..appreciate any input....
You can’t remove the barrel under tension. You can install a new breach oring without removing the barrel.

Try getting the oring partially inserted then use the probe to slowly push it into the groove. If it doesn’t work just shoot it out into a cloth bag and try again. If you have a wooden dowel rod you can also insert that through the muzzle right up to where the breach oring goes, and push the oring back and forth using the probe and the dowel until it seats.

Reactions: Ranchibi
Michael...after gaining the use of my brain again..I took a couple nylon ball pics n stuffed it in.....DUH...Thanks man..appreciate the help....wasnt real impressed with the fit to be honest..im gona pull it an measure...then look to see what its supposed to be...an "easy" pulling ballistol patch brought it out first time...17 wildcat & 30 maverick have nvr done that....n ive pullled some tight patches thru them.........sloppy fit at best.....Ive never shot the gun myself....bought a wildcat the same day I picked the M3 up.....M3 & the maverick have sat for atleast 6 months.....im obssesed with this 17 wildcat....lmao...