M3 Regulator question

In the manual for the impact on page 11 is says.

"NOTICE – NEVER use the gun below the set regulator pressure as damage to the system may occur and will void your warranty!"

Is it actually the case that this will damage the rifle? The reason I was wondering is because it would give quite a few more shots if I shot the gun down bellow the first regulator and went till the bottle pressure was at what I had the second regulator set to.

That do sound ambiguous phrased manual, so is it below the high pressure regulator or the lower pressure regulator.

Personally i am starting to call them the regulator and the shot regulator.

Now i dont have my Maverick yet, and i have not hunched over the drawings, but i am having some trouble seeing / understanding what could break by doing this none the less.

I have no problem seeing how you could shoot the gun down to so low a pressure that the pellets wouldn't exit the barrel, and that could be a problem if you put the pressure back up and fired it.

I like to learn too.

Your question reminded me to look at the FX site again - and at least as of today they have an M3 owners manual posted (as it seems all of the initial production M3 guns shipped with the old Impact owners manual).

Download the new one off FX's support page!

https://fxairguns.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Manual-Impact-M3.pdf

This warning still exists in the new manual specifically for the M3, on the bottom of page 19.

I recall that this question has been raised and answered before on AGN, but I just had my second COVID vax this morning and am a little light headed. 

It really seems to me that you can shoot the M3 down to the second regulator's pressure since:

1) First reg reduces pressure going into second reg;

2) Second reg reduces pressure further, charging the plenum

3) What matters most to the gun's proper functioning is the charge in the plenum, as this provides the source of air for the shot.

4) It doesn't matter if your bottle pressure is 300 bar (yes, that is in the new manual😁) or 120 bar, as long as it is above the second regulator's set point, that set point will be the pressure of the air in the plenum.

5) The pressure of the air in the plenum will not be any lower than the second reg's setpoint until the pressure in the bottle drops below the second reg's setpoint. And I think that this is the point at where things might start to go wrong for the gun.