M3 or wait for M4

You can typically buy parts to do an upgrade to the new gen too, unless they completely change the platform for some reason. I’d say that is unlikely given the success of the Impact in its current form, but who knows.

At any rate, gen 1 Impact is still a great gun. The newer generations have mostly just added fpe to better accommodate larger, heavier slugs. At this point, the only reason you’d need more fpe than an m3 would be if you plan to do serious hunting of larger game.

You can typically buy parts to do an upgrade to the new gen too, unless they completely change the platform for some reason. I’d say that is unlikely given the success of the Impact in its current form, but who knows.

At any rate, gen 1 Impact is still a great gun. The newer generations have mostly just added fpe to better accommodate larger, heavier slugs. At this point, the only reason you’d need more fpe than an m3 would be if you plan to do serious hunting of larger game.

No big game. being able to upgrade is one of the things that makes the impact so great. backer has a m2 up for sale maybe ill look at it. thanks

No big game. being able to upgrade is one of the things that makes the impact so great. backer has a m2 up for sale maybe ill look at it. thanks

Or you can get a very good condition MK2 then get it because you will upgrade your M3 a whole bunch anyways so might as well save some moneys. I skipped M3, upgraded my MK2 and no regrets at all! M3 will have a very long wait anyways so might as well wait for a M4 which I’m doing, maybe till M5 or M6 like some people suggested but all depends on what they do with the M4.

I have found a few M3s out there. The m2 is only 500 less than a new M3. So not sure it worth getting that. Ill have to do some shopping around and see whats available.

As far as I know M3 has a descent amount of wait still but getting better. It’s my personal suggestion to go find a good used MK2 and spend the money you saved on barrels and other upgrades. M4 will be a long way out and this will get you shooting and have a ton of fun with upgrades for your Lego set. I’ve spent more on barrels alone than a new M3, then there are scopes and othe upgrade. It’s a rabbit hole so say goodby to your other hobbies for a while and enjoy the ride. Good thing with FX is once you amass the barrels and certain upgrades you want it can be used across multiple guns which makes it more fun and kind of saves some money. LOL