• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

M3 or wait for M4

Your title is consumerism in a nutshell. 

And no, it's not just FX but any of the companies with roll-off-our-tongues names. Google, Apple, Samsung, etc. Companies in today's global market that are big-spending on the advertising dollars WANT us to be stuck in that mental rut of yesterday's model is inferior. "I MUST HAVE THE NEWEST __________________!"

And yes, perhaps some updates or upgrades are present in the newest models. And yes, perhaps that desire for profit drives some innovation and development. 

The value of possessing each of these "upgrades" is a decision we all make independently. 

Somebody already mentioned trying to avoid being a beta tester of the newest models and I tend to lean that direction. I'm not a gambler and the idea of tried and true resonates with me more than the excitement of the never-ending chase after the latest-greatest. 

I have been here since day one when FX hit the states, BIG BIG problems with quality control, Then FX hired the best tuner on earth , Earnest Rowe,Not sure what happened I think he had to take a back seat...

NOW its 2022 and the Impact FX has small problems needs fine tuning and barrel weights and carbonfiber rods in the barrel and on and on and on,,,

If FX world get there stuff together and make a simple gun with 1/4 the Orings a Impact has and better quality control , STOP spending so much money on advertisement and put the money back into making the gun better,,, I got Crickets I pulled out of the box, Mutants, Veterans , Uragans, Prophets and never had any problem and the Crickets are 13 years old .

With the New Prophets hitting the 2000 mark I would like to add a FX gun to my line but not one I have to work on replace Orings and fix little problems 

Mike