• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

M3 magazine

I'm a left handed shooter and own an Impact MkII in .25 with a 26 shot magazine. I don't find it to be a hinderance at all. My bigger objection is the right hand cheekpiece when it would be no effort at al for FX to make a truly ambidextrous cheekpiece. I bought a Kraford and Lypt ambidextrous cheekpiece several years ago but it is no longer offered on their website. There are other companies that make ambi cheekpieces if the FX cheekpiece is a problem. It is ironic that Fredrik Axxelson is left handed yet the company ignores the left handed market. Wildcats and Mavericks are totally out of the question for left handed shooters due to the placement of their magazines.

I’m with @Humdinger on this one. I’m a lefty and many guns are crossed off my list because of the bolt/lever placement and or the magazine is going to poke me in the eyeball. The side shot mags work out ok for me, it passes right under my neck. Those mini magazines do look nifty but I would prefer a better cheek piece. It’s not horrible however, it could easily be designed to switch sides.